Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Yummy HEALTHY Lasagna!

Hi Loves!

Its been a while but I'm so happy to be back! I have an AMAZING recipe for a healthy lasagna! Its my new favorite dish to make! Being Italian, pasta is a HUGE part of my diet. I was so thrilled to find a recipe that stays true to lasagna, is a healthier alternative, and is made in half the time! So here it goes!

Sami's Skillet Lasagna

You'll Need:
700 mL of red gravy
3 cups water
12oz Lasagna Whole Wheat Pasta (I suggest Ronzoni)   
Turkey Sausage or Turkey Ground Meat
1 cup Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded)

 1) Get a large skillet and bring the water and red gravy to a boil. Make sure it has a cover or it can get very messy!
2) Break uncooked lasagna pasta into fourths. I use a clean dish towel to help break them so the small pieces don't scatter all over.
3) Let lasagna pasta boil in the gravy and water for 16-20 minutes while covered. You may want to lower the heat to a simmer.
4) While the pasta is cooking bake the turkey sausage or pan fry the turkey meat.
5) Add cooked meat to skillet and stir contents. (Slice sausage first!) Cover and let cook for 5 minutes.
6)  Stir in mozzarella cheese until its melted.


That's it! Scoop and serve! It is a delicious alternative to traditional lasagna! If you have any questions please feel free to email me! Stay Kurvy!

xoxo,
Sami 
SamiRose.KurvieKulture@gmail.com

  
   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment