Sunday, December 1, 2013

LA'S:Family, Food, Fun


Thanksgiving is a time for family, friends and fun. That’s exactly how I spent mine and I couldn’t have asked for a better time. Our plates were full of amazing food and our hearts were full of love. Our tradition for many years has been going black  friday shopping.  Even if we don’t have anything in particular to get we love the hustle and bustle of it all. We pre plan in the month of October and then get the paper ads on thanksgiving.  This year was no different, the only difference was the time in which we went to the stores. We were in the stores by 8am this year and didn’t finish until about 2pm. I scored some great shoes as well as a few gifts for others. I also used a great coupon at kmart and yall know I LIVE to SAVE! Did any of you catch any great deals? Comment here or email me I want to hear all about them. lalakurviekulture@gmail.com


YUMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment